When using FR4 epoxy fiberglass boards in winter, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Temperature control: The performance of FR4 epoxy fiberglass board will be affected by temperature, so ensure that the temperature of the working environment is within the appropriate range. Avoid use in extremely cold environments to prevent the board from becoming brittle or cracking.
2. Humidity control: Maintaining proper humidity is critical to the performance and service life of FR4 epoxy fiberglass boards. Avoid using it in an environment that is too dry or humid to prevent the board from deforming or getting damp.
3. Anti-static measures: FR4 epoxy fiberglass board has good insulation properties and is prone to static electricity. During operation and use, anti-static measures should be taken, such as using anti-static tools and maintaining the humidity of the working environment.
4. Avoid mechanical damage: FR4 epoxy fiberglass board has a certain mechanical strength, but it is still susceptible to mechanical damage. During transportation, storage and use, handle it with care to avoid collisions or scratches.
5. Cleaning and maintenance: Clean and maintain the FR4 epoxy fiberglass board regularly to keep its surface clean and intact. Avoid using corrosive cleaners or solvents as they may cause damage to the board.
In short, when using FR4 epoxy fiberglass boards in winter, attention should be paid to the control of temperature, humidity, anti-static, mechanical damage, cleaning and maintenance to ensure its performance and service life.
Contact us today at email@example.com