Conductive PA6 Nylon Sheet & Rod
Conductive PA6 Nylon is a kind of conductive materials which is made by extruded PA6 Nylon. And ESD PA6 Nylon provided stable and uniform conductive value. The surface and volume resistivity value is 106-109Ω. And the conductive value will not changed after machining or surface grinding. This materials is suitable for automatic lathe machining, especially suitable for the manufacture of precision parts.
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about Conductive PA6 Nylon Sheet & Rod
Surface resistivity value：104
Volume resistivity value 104-105
|Conductive PA6 Nylon Sheet Size|
|Conductive PA6 Nylon Rod Size|
Conductive PA6 Nylon Characteristics
1.Good mechanical strength, high stiffness,high hardness,high toughness,
2. Good aging resistance,
3.Good mechanical damping ability,
4. Good sliding properties,
5. Excellent wear resistance,
6. Good machining performance, while effective for precision control, no creep phenomenon,
No acid-resisting, especially no resistance fro mineral acid, and no UV resistance, and un flame-retardant.
Conductive PA6 Nylon Applications
1. Semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts,
2. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive parts,
3. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
4. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, rails, trays, pads, bushings, linings, wheel roller, etc.
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.