ESD Antistatic ABS Sheet
ESD Antistatic ABS Sheet is a type of ABS that has been enhanced by adding special inorganic conductive filler materials (such as carbon powder) to the resin to enhance the electrostatic or conductive properties of ABS. Although some properties are changed by the addition of fillers, tensile strength, chemical resistance, workability, and dimensional stability remain essentially the same. Antistatic ABS sheet has high impact strength, good tensile and flexural strength.
Shop for ESD Antistatic ABS Sheet, Custom cuts and cut-to-size pieces. Stocked materials typically ship in 2-5 business days. Can’t find what you need? Get a quote or Learn more about ABS Sheet.
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about ESD Antistatic ABS Sheet
|ESD Antistatic ABS Sheet Size|
|5mm-120mm||610mm* 1220mm||Natural, Black|
|ESD Antistatic ABS Rod Size|
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Color|
● Antistatic ABS Sheet has the same antistatic value 106-109Ωcm for all the parts
● There is no change for antistatic value after machining and surface wear
● Resistant to organic solvents, insoluble at room temperature, with good performance in low temperature, operating temperature is -40℃-90℃
● Wear resistance and with excellent resistance to creep, High mechanical strength, High rigidity and hardness
● Good flow properties, Non-absorbent, High mechanical strength, Excellent processing performance, No deformation after processing
1. Semiconductor test fixture, semiconductor crystal manufacturing equipment parts,
2. The wafer processing jig, sensitive electronic components, the hard disk drive parts,
3. The printed circuit boards, high-precision automated fixtures
4. The installation of electronic equipment, fixtures, rails, trays, pads, bushings, linings, wheel roller, etc.