ESD/Antistatic Polycarbonate Sheet
ESD/Antistatic PC Sheet Materials is Polycarbonate, abbreviation PC, it’s a clear plastic sheet designed to control static electricity for a wide range of end uses. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet which has been surfaced with coating Technologies, forming a antistatic layer. It preserced inherent physical properties of the substratem, but also make it to have excellet function to elimated static electricity. Surface resistance 10^6—10^8 ohm is best anti-static function. This unique technology prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces, thereby controlling particulate attraction and preventing electrostatic discharge (ESD) events, and meet the special needs of high-tech industry.
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about ESD/Antistatic Polycarbonate Sheet
|ESD/Antistatic PC Sheet Size
1.Superior impact resistance and high temperature performance outstanding
2. The surface resistance value of 106 ~ 108Ω, with excellent anti-static function
3. The high surface hardness and superior scratch resistance
4.Look beautiful, very smooth, light transmission rate of more than 80%
5. The flame retardant rating of UL-94: V-0 ~ V-2, excellent fire performance
6. Since it resists charge build-up it does not attract contaminants, so it can also help prevent contamination-related rejects in ultra-clean manufacturing operations. It can help prevent both immediate and latent ESD caused defects
7. Permanence in static dissipation performance
8. Good chemical resistance
1. Anti-static PC sheet is widely used in the construction of clean room plant for the semiconductor industry, LCD industry, electronics equipment and microelectronics equipment industry, electronic and electrical, communications manufacturing, precision instruments, optical manufacturing, pharmaceutical industry and bio-engineering industries .
2. Shadowing cleanroom equipment, clean room space separated, clean equipment, observation windows and process equipment enclosures, glass micro-environment.
3. Electronic test fixture.
4. The product also has many general industrial uses, including protection for static charge sensitive manufacturing devices and control of spark discharge in explosive environments.
1. Other sizes, colors can be customized.
2. Length, width, diameter and thickness tolerances may vary by manufacturer.
3. Certain grades available in various colors.