PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Sheet & Rod
PA nylon is recognized as the most widely used engineering plastic in the market today, with the most superior performance and very good toughness at low temperatures. It has high surface hardness, toughness, tensile strength, impact resistance, fatigue and wear resistance, and excellent folding resistance. PA nylon is used in a wide variety of mechanical structures and components. Compared to PA6, PA66 has higher hardness, rigidity, and better wear resistance and higher heat deflection temperature.
Polyamide, Nylon, PA6
Natural (ivory), black, other colors
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Sheet & Rod
PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Characteristics
● High strength and stiffness
● High impact resistance and notch toughness
● Thermal non-deformability, stress cracking resistance
● High evaporation resistance
● Good wear resistance
● Low friction coefficient, self-lubrication, low noise
● Good chemical stability, resistant to organic solvent and fuel oil
● Good electrical properties, easy to print, easy to dye
● Non-toxic and non-hazardous
PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Applications
● Bearings, bushings, bushings, gears, star wheels, rack and pinion, casters, pump parts
● Automotive parts (e.g. lock parts, chain gears, hood parts, etc.)
● Sliding tracks, rollers, hardware parts, transmission parts
● Fan blades, structural plates, wear pads
● Chemical machinery, anti-corrosion equipment gears and parts of bad material
● Abrasion resistant parts, structural parts, household electrical parts, chemical equipment, etc.
● Screws, rubber rollers and rollers
CYLEX Plastic can supply the following sizes of PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Sheets & Rods, for other custom sizes or requirements, please Contact us.
|PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Sheet Size|
|2mm-5mm||720mm x 1200mm|
|6mm-10mm||600mm x 1200mm|
|15mm-100mm||610mm x 1220mm|
1000mm x 2000mm
|110mm,120mm||610mm x 1220mm|
|PA6 (Polyamide Nylon) Rod Size|
|1mm-5mm（in roll）||Any length|