PCTFE Sheet & Rod
PCTFE is an ideal sealing material in low-temperature and high-pressure conditions which owns excellent rigidity, low-temperature resistance, and cold-flow resistance. It owns a wide temperature range of about -400°F to 380°F. It works well even at extremely low temperatures. Our PCTFE was manufactured by Daikin NEOFLON PCTFE M-300H resin.
Sheet, Rod, Tube, Film, Custom Profile, Machined Part
Natural White, Black, Other Colors Can be Customized
Put the goods in the shopping cart and make an inquiry, or click the icon in the lower right corner to make an inquiry directly.
Details about PCTFE Sheet & Rod
Colors: Natural White
1. Other choices of sizes, colors and grades are customizable.
2. Length, width, thickness and diameter tolerance are slightly different due to the inevitable error that occurred in the production process.
● High crystallization, excellent chemical resistance.
● Good transparency, products having good cold flow resistance and dimensional stability, excellent molding property, and good metal adhesion property.
● Resistance to heat, acid, alkali and organic solvents (except halides), but not molten resistant to caustic alkali or fluorine.
● Soluble hydrocarbons and carbon tetrachloride
● Suitable for use in contact with highly corrosive media, high-pressure system seals and gasket materials, observation window transparent material, and electrical insulation materials, and therefore has a special significance in the chemical industry, nuclear industry, but its price is more expensive than Teflon.
● Generally used in high performance requirements of chemical equipment, insulated cables, radio appliances, capacitance products and heat or cold resistance accessories and so on.
● Dispersion for manufacturing anti-corrosion coatings and films.
Sheet, rod , tubes and thin sheet
|Type||Thickness(inches)||Width × Length(inches)|
|Sheets||0.039 in to 1.6 in||24″X 24″ , 24″ X 48″|
|Rod||0.20 in to 3.9 in||1 feet, 2 feet, 4 feet|
|Tubes||0.20 in to 3.9 in||1 feet, 2 feet, 4 feet|